Insurance co. participated in the Aviation Insurance of Air India way back in 1946. Issurance Company provides professional aviation insurance advice and solutions to the needs of small aircraft operators as well as scheduled airlines.
The aviation portfolio encompasses following type of covers.
- Hull All Risk Insurance Policy: This policy is suitable for small aircraft operators belonging to flying clubs, companies engaged in agricultural spraying operations, aircrafts especially designed for VVIPs, business executives and for those engaged in industrial aids. The policy scope includes all physical loss or damage sustained by the insured aircraft including total loss, disappearance. All losses are paid subject to deductibles.
- Spares All Risk Insurance Policy: Covers loss or damage to spares, tools, equipments and supplies owned by the insured or the property for which the insured is responsible whilst on ground or in transit by land, sea, air including in own aircraft or whilst on the premises of others for storage only.
- Hull/Spares War Risk Insurance: Indemnity is provided to the aircraft as well as spares caused by war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, resurrection, martial law, strikes, riots, civil commotion, malicious acts, sabotage.
- Hull Deductible Insurance: Airlines at times have to bear a proportion of loss due to application of a deductible under All Risk Policy, which may impose considerable financial difficulty on the insured. Therefore the operators insure part of their deductibles under this kind of insurance.
- Aviation Personal Accident (crew member) Insurance: This cover is designed to cover insured person against injury, disablement or death arising as result of an accident that is generally granted on annual basis. The cover operates while mounting or dismounting from and whilst traveling an aircraft while the aircraft is being used within the geographical scope as per its permitted usage. This cover can also be on 24 hours basis. The capital sum insured varies according to the status of the insured or earning capacity and fixed by the insurers.
- Loss of License Insurance: Operating crews of the aircraft are required to have valid license. License is liable to be suspended either temporarily or permanently on medical grounds. Consequential financial loss is covered by the loss of license policy. Cover provided is in respect of incapacity causing permanent total disablement or temporary total disablement due to bodily injury or illness.
Besides the aforesaid general aviation policies Insurance Company also provides various other tailor-made insurance as per specific requirements of the insured.
How to claim?
If a misfortune befalls, leave the worry to us but please intimate such loss/damage immediately to Zoom Insurance Brokers (firstname.lastname@example.org)so that a Competent Surveyor may be deputed to minimize the loss.