Lift (Third Party) Insurance
Designed for owners of passenger lifts in building to cover third party liabilities for personal injuries or property damage arising out of the use and operation of lifts including their machinery, plant, doors, safety devices or other appliances.
- Death or bodily injury of any person (not being a member of the Insured's family or an employees of the insured)
- Loss or damage to property (not being the property of the insured or of his family members or of his employees)
- Direct damage to personal effects of any person (not being a member of the Insured's family or an employees of the insured)
The rates of premium vary according to limits of indemnity- any one person, any one accident or any one year.
Who can take the policy?
A person who owns or has control over handling any hazardous substance at the time of accident and includes:
- in the case of a firm any of its partners
- in the case of an association, any of its members,
- in the case of a company, any of its directors, managers, secretaries or other officers who is directly in charge of, and is responsible to the company for the conduct of the business of the company.
How to claim?
If a misfortune befalls, leave the worry to us but please intimate such loss/damage immediately to Zoom Insurance Brokers (email@example.com) so that a Competent Surveyor may be deputed to minimize the loss.