In our day to day lives, we are exposed to many risks associated either with Accidents or Illnesses. And with the ever increasing costs associated with Hospitalization, it can mean a drain on your precious savings. Not any more. With the Group Mediclaim Policy, you can provide your employees/members the optimum cover they require.
A group health insurance plan provides cover to all the members in a single policy.There are several advantages over Buying an individual policy, which are:-
- Lower Premium Costs.
- Customized Policy.
- Cover for all members.
- Cashless Claims across Network Hospitals.
- Provides Incentive for having affiliation with the group.
- Cover From day One of member joining the group.
It is no secret that members do value health insurance benefits. Whether you are an organization or a small group, you could attract and retain the best talent in the industry by providing comprehensive health insurance benefits.
Your policy can be tailor made to suit the requirement of your group. Listed below are the various covers that are generally available:-
- In hospitalization expenses due to Sickness or Accidentsy.
- Including Room, boarding Expenses as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Nursing Expenses.
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees.
- Anesthesia, blood, Oxygen, Operation theatre Charges, Surgical Appliances, Medicines and drugs, diagnostic Materials and X-Ray, dialysis, Chemotherapy.
- Pre Hospitalization Expenses.
- Post Hospitalization Expenses.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization Expenses.
- Day Care Treatments.
- Maternity benefit.
- Inclusion of Pre Existing disease.
- Reimbursement of Cost of Health Check Up.
- Family Floater to covers member’s immediate family viz. Spouse, dependent Children, dependent Parents etc.
- Dental Treatment.
- Cost of Spectacles, contact lenses.
- Waiver of waiting period.
- Waiver of First Year Exclusions.
- Reimbursement of ambulance Costs.
The premium for the policy would depend on the following parameters:-
- Size of the Group.
- Profile of Members e.g. Occupation, Age, Annual Income etc.
- Benefits opted.
How to claim?
If a misfortune befalls, leave the worry to us but please intimate such loss/damage immediately to Zoom Insurance Brokers (email@example.com)so that a Competent Surveyor may be deputed to minimize the loss.